A laboratory at the University of Florida that recently analyzed a small sample of protective masks detected the presence of 11 dangerous pathogens on the coverings, including bacteria that cause diphtheria, pneumonia, and meningitis. Click here for full story.
- Experimental Assessment of Carbon Dioxide Content in Inhaled Air With or Without Face Masks in Healthy Children: A Randomized Clinical Trial | Pediatrics | JAMA Pediatrics | JAMA Network
- Prominent medical journals highlight harm to children from masks, death risk from COVID vaccines | Just The News
- Children are Being “Gassed” with Carbon Dioxide Due to Mask Mandates, Warns Medical Journal
- German judge declares masks harmful, warns that mask mandates are illegal – NaturalNews.com
- Lab analysis of childrens’ COVID-19 face masks reveal ‘dangerous’ ‘pathogenic bacteria’ | Just The News
(Last Updated: 07/06/2021)